Science X remains committed to being a leader in the ever-evolving world of technology. Pursuing innovation, we maintain an open approach to exploring and experimenting with the latest hi-tech concepts. In the spirit of the times, Science X has recently embarked on experimenting with the occasional use of AI-generated images to illustrate its articles. These images are created based on patterns and data within the AI's training dataset.
While we are happy to experiment with images, Science X authors do not use any AI-written text content in their articles.
The following disclaimer applies to the usage of the AI-generated images on Science X websites:
- These images are not based on real individuals, objects or events, and any resemblance to actual people, places or things is purely coincidental.
- The AI-generated images may not accurately represent the specific details or characteristics of any real-life entities or situations and are intended for illustrative purposes only.
- Users should exercise caution and discretion when interpreting or using AI-generated images, as they are produced based on patterns and data, rather than genuine human creativity or real-world situations or objects.
- AI-generated images are provided for illustration and decorative purposes only and their accuracy, quality and appropriateness may vary. Users should refrain from drawing conclusions, making assumptions or taking actions based solely on these images.
- Science X does not accept responsibility for any factual errors or inaccuracies that may arise from the use of these images.
Science X encourages users to promptly notify us of any factual errors or inaccuracies in AI-generated images by utilizing the 'Feedback to editors' button located at the end of each article.