About Science X
With a global reach of over 10 million monthly readers and featuring dedicated websites for science (Phys.org), technology (Tech Xplore) and medical research (Medical Xpress), the Science X network is one of the largest online communities for science-minded people. Science X publishes over 200 quality articles every day, offering the most comprehensive coverage of sci-tech developments worldwide.
Science X provides thorough daily coverage of the full sweep of science, technology and medical news. We are dedicated to our readers: scientists, researchers, engineers, tech enthusiasts, academics and lifelong learners alike. With a highly educated and sophisticated readership, Science X stories go beyond mere catchy jargon. Our job is to discover compelling research, delve into the details, and deliver readers their daily dose of news.
Science X was founded in March 2004 by two Ph.D. students seeking to fill the void in hard science news designed for informed readers. After its launch, their site soared in popularity, carving out a unique niche in physics, nanotechnology and engineering news reporting. Throughout the years, Science X has expanded its coverage while staying true to its original vision. Today, Science X is an extensive sci-tech news portal for all major research disciplines.
- Science X offers the fastest news delivery to readers. We typically publish news 1–2 days before other news services.
- All news stories are hand-processed and curated by qualified editors, obviating the problems of feed or bot aggregation. This ensures that high-quality, targeted sci-tech news stories are published on Science X.
- The Science X editorial board operates in the public interest and is independent in relation to political, religious, economic, public and private special interests. Science X receives no funding from any third-party agency or organization, and is fully supported by advertising, which is distinctly marked. Science X is partially funded by reader voluntary donations in return for an ad-free experience.
- Science X utilizes advanced programming technology to present news in clear and unambiguous classifications to create intuitive category and sub-category designations. Readers are able to identify news topics easily.
- A personal Science X account opens up a host of useful features. Account holders can subscribe to our daily newsletter, track site activity, save favorite articles to bookmarks, set up their own homepage news filters, view new stories since their last visit, instantly message other users and more.
- The unique “Live-rank” feature, developed by the Science X team, handles vast amounts of daily news. Live-rank artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms determine a story’s popularity among readers and combine this with editor ranking, time relevancy and other factors. AI Live-rank shows the best up-to-the-minute stories by pairing recency with reader appeal.
Please use this form to contact any of our staff or contributing writers. We welcome all questions and comments.
Science X is wholly owned by Omicron Limited, headquartered in Douglas, Isle Of Man, British Isles.
36 Hope Street, Douglas
IM1 1AR, Isle of Man
Fax: +1 815 6420066