What is Science X Dialog?
Science X Dialog is where researchers can share news and information about their own published journal articles. Science X Dialog articles are written for general science-minded readers, and provide an opportunity to clarify and explain complex scientific data in a way that Science X’s audience of 10 million readers can understand and share. Coverage in Science X Dialog may also help author-researchers in obtaining future grants or positions.
Science X Dialog content guidelines:
- Your article should be at least 400 words, written for a general science-minded audience in standard American or Global English.
- Your article must be based on a study published in a highly ranked science journal or presented at a major conference within the past six months.
- It should be clearly written and satisfy our standards for language and quality. See our guide: How to write a good news article.
- Your article will be submitted for our editorial review. Science X editors may edit your work or ask for corrections or clarifications. Science X Dialog requires the active involvement of content authors in the editorial process to correct or clarify where necessary.
- You must provide at least one image or illustration (1024x768 pixels or larger) with clear caption and credit. It should be public domain, under CC license, or you must own the copyright or arrange all necessary permissions for third-party publication. YouTube, Vimeo or video files are also welcome.
- You must provide a direct link to online publications, a journal citation or the DOI of your published work. Prepress publications are welcome, provided ample information for references are supplied.
Your draft article will be reviewed by Science X editors. The editors will communicate their suggestions for improvements, if needed. Once both parties are satisfied with the quality, the article goes for publication in Science X Dialog.
To publish your research, first submit the short application form below. Please describe your research in 100 to 150 words, provide a journal reference and a brief bio of yourself. Our editor will contact you with the details of the submission process. We try to respond promptly, but it may take us several business days to get back to you.